Monday, June 18, 2007

Week 3 Thing 5 Flickr


This is a picture of my daughter's fun summer reading. I took the photograph and uploaded it to Flickr. This week I explored Flickr and was truly amazed at this resource and all the creative people that have a place to share their photographs. I signed up for an account. It was easy! I practiced uploading and tagging pictures. Flickr has inspired me to get back to my photography. It was something I used to do a long time ago but I haven't made the time for it lately. I really want to get back to it. My daughter is planning to take a digital photography class in the fall. Perhaps it will be an activity we can do together.

Again I had a problem uploading the picture from Flickr to my blog. I kept getting two pictures. I deleted one and then tried to post the blog but received a message about a split tag. So I ended up uploading the picture from my computer. This same thing happened when I was uploading my Avatar in html. I'm not quite sure what is happening.

No comments: