Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week 9 Thing 21 Podcasts

I did some searching in two places. I do use iTunes so I did some searches for podcasts in iTunes and found lots of interesting useable podcasts and I did subscribe to a few. Grammar Girl's Quick & Dirty Tips for Better Writing and Coffee Break Spanish, I felt, were podcasts I could personally use for my own lifelong learning. The Princeton Review Vocabulary Minute looked great for students.

After searching on iTunes, I did a search on the link provided for Educational podcasts and found a very creative school that is using podcasts and other technology. Mabry Middle School in Georgia has a podcast central that features podcasts for parents and podcasts by students, teachers and the principal. It's a great example of how a school can effectively use podcasts.

1 comment:

Joan Tracy said...

Thanks for those good podcast links.