Friday, July 6, 2007

Week 5 Thing 12 Rollyo

I created a search roll for a research unit on Anne Frank and the Holocaust that my 8th grade Language Arts teachers do with their students. I can see how creating a search roll for classes that are researching a specific topic in the library would optimize research time for the students if the teacher or LMT research websites in advance and created a search roll for the topic that included valuable websites.

I tried unsuccessfully to add the Rollyo icon to my blog like I have seen on other blogs. I did manage to add the search bar but decided I didn't want that on my blog at this time. I will probably add it to our library web page in the future.

I did take the advice of comments left on my blog, and added links. I will continue to add links know that I've figured out how to add links. I'd like to respond to some of the comments left on my blog but I am unsure of how to accomplish that task.

No comments: