Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Week 5 Thing 10 Image Chef

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more I played around in Image Chef and created this 8 ball design that I could use to advertise new books on my blog for students. Image Chef was very easy to use. I've also been checking out other Library 2.0 blogs. Everyone is so creative. I'm getting lots of ideas of how to apply what I'm learning to our library. I have a couple of planning days coming up to use how I'd like. I'm going to plan my first Family Reading Night for our middle school and I think I'm going to plan some specific teacher workshops where I can demonstrate some of these ideas to interested staff members. I'd appreciate any ideas for a Family Reading Night for the middle school level if anyone out there has experience with such an event.

No comments: